Building & Contents
Insurance that
you can trust.

Get a quote in minutes for quality Household Insurance that won’t let you down

Price is important but not all insurance products are the same. It’s easy to pick the cheapest, but if you don’t have comprehensive cover you may find yourself under-insured when you need to make a claim.

If your insurance doesn’t cover what you need it will be much more expensive in the long run. Our Household Insurance has been rated as one of the most comprehensive on the market.

Just some of the benefits with our home and contents Insurance

    Contents cover up to £100,000

    Valuables up to £30,000

    Personal Liability up to £2million

    Buildings cover up to £1million

    £5,000 Trace and Access cover included standard

    Legal Liability up to £2million

    Un-occupancy up to 60 days

    Legal cover included in all policies

    Non-standard cover available

    Get a quote

Super Additional Benefits

Personal possessions up to £22,499

Single Article Limit up to £15,000

Pedal Cycle cover up to £5,000

Trace and Access included as standard

Alternative accommodation included as standard

Homeworking cover

Immediate confirmation of cover

Policy documents stored online


Get a quote

Building and Contents Insurance Explained

Buildings Insurance

Insurance for your home is commonly required for your mortgage to be approved. It safeguards the outer framework of the building and encompasses the building's main structure. In the event of an incident like a flood or fire causing harm to the property, your insurance would handle expenses associated with reconstruction, demolition, site clearing, and fees for architects. Additionally, it provides coverage for the permanent features and installations within the house, including items like kitchen cabinets and bathroom fixtures.

Contents Insurance

It's not unexpected that the cumulative value of all the belongings in a home can be quite substantial. Contents insurance is an especially beneficial form of coverage designed to safeguard the possessions. It plays a crucial role in covering the expenses associated with repairing or replacing such items. Contents insurance will provide cover for your belongings including furniture, televisions, and clothing. Typically, it provides coverage for damage caused by water leaks, storms, floods, fires, explosions, lightning, and earthquakes.

Get a quote

Helping you with home insurance for every eventuality

Get the right level of cover in place – Did you know?

No. 1
claim is accidental
damage with 39%
of claims.

No. 2
most claimed for is
storm damage with
20% of claims.

of claims
are paid out
for escape
of water.

of UK
homeowners said
they were worried
about burglary.

of claims paid
out are for theft. The
average cost of theft
claims £2,242.

of claims are
paid out for fire with
the average cost of
fire claims being £17,986.

Get a quote

Making a claim

It's quick and easy to make a claim and you can find your relevant claims number to call
on your insurance policy schedule that you will receive when you purchase your new policy.